Expand my Community achievements bar.

18.3 - Resource Planner/Home View

Level 3
I have been playing around with the resource planner and am really excited about the updates. I was worried because the one live now does not do everything we need. But in the preview it is awesome. I have a few questions though and wanted to see if any one knew about them. Resource Planner - Will the different columns ever have a totaling view? Or am I completely missing this? Can't seem to find it anywhere. It would be super helpful, but not a need to have. Exporting the Planner - Will the dataset here ever be a bit more cleaner? Without all the merges and what not OR maybe less info. Project View in Planner - Can't seem to get this to work? Does anyone have a trick to make this work? Questions about Home View Release: Can we turn off the time element of this? It is getting exhausting to keep up with. When will the training for Home view be released? I have this link, but would like maybe a bit more in depth how to use video. I want to send it out ASAP to get people use to it. Any one have a best practice list of how to use? Any information would be super helpful! Thanks! Emily Byrne The Starr Conspiracy
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Emily, It sounds like you've collected some valuable and constructive feedback on both the Resource Planner and Home view, which I'm sure that my colleagues on the Workfront Product Development would be interested in hearing. If you've not yet done so, I'd suggest you contact your Workfront Customer Service Representative and ask how to best direct that information to Product; and how you might be able to join any early release and/or feedback sessions. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 2
Emily, It would be best to contact your account rep for assistance with resource planner and/or an optimization session, but attached is a quick overview sheet on the new Home view. Deb Hapka Workfront