Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Approving on Behalf

Level 10
I have just noticed (yesterday) that in situation when you approve an object on behalf of another use it doesn't say anymore that ' Dagmara Garwell approved it on behalf of XYZ'. Now, even though i approved it for someone, it only says: ' XYZ approved it' Has anyone else noticed it? Since when we've got that change? Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD
7 Replies

Level 10
Hi Dags, I just traced through your scenario and believe I'm seeing the same thing: when Logged In As XYZ, my Approval (on their behalf) appears as if it was performed by XYZ, rather than Me on behalf of XYZ. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 10
Thanks Doug! That's really weird approach tho. Obliviously it's only admin whom are able to do it, but still. I can't recall any communication about changing the way it works. Unless it is some bug... Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 7
Hey both, I have just tested this in our environment and am still seeing 'on behalf of', see screenshot below. Thanks, Vicky. Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 10
Hey Vicky, could you try it out for me in Sandbox please ? Not sure if it matters, but worth a check.. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Yep it was fixed in production in the last few days :) Jamie Hill JLL EMEA

Level 10
Hi Jamie, Thanks for that! I've just checked and it does work properly in production now. However, i've checked it within Sandbox and it still appears to be not correct.. Hope it's not a part of new release üôÑ Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 7
Hi Dagmara, I have just noticed that in our preview environment we are having the same issue as you. Maybe this bug was fixed after our live copy to preview was made last week. I think for us I'll check this again Friday to see if it's fixed in preview before I log a ticket as only me and our one other system admin use test at the minute. Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited