Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Wildcard date filters in Fusion?

Level 7

Is it possible to use a date wildcard in Fusion. For instance, if I wanted change the planned start date of a task to 3 days from today, or maybe backdate a project start date to last week? Can we use the date/time functions to do this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Brandon,

Yes, you can use the date/time functions in Fusion to do this. The 'Now' variable (available in date/time functions) behaves the same as the $$NOW wildcard in Workfront. Using this in combination with the 'add days' function should render the same results as a $$TODAY+3d Wildcard in Workfront. See screenshots below:

Variable configured with adddays function

0694X00000FTOhuQAH.png

Output produced

0694X00000FTOjCQAX.png

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Brandon,

Yes, you can use the date/time functions in Fusion to do this. The 'Now' variable (available in date/time functions) behaves the same as the $$NOW wildcard in Workfront. Using this in combination with the 'add days' function should render the same results as a $$TODAY+3d Wildcard in Workfront. See screenshots below:

Variable configured with adddays function

0694X00000FTOhuQAH.png

Output produced

0694X00000FTOjCQAX.png

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 7

Boom ! Exactly what I was looking for. Worked like a charm. Thanks Rich!!