Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New to Fusion and want to learn if a proposed Workflow can be done using Fusion

Level 2

I'll do my best to describe what the workflow would look like. 

Scenerio 1 - A request will be submitted via WF and be converted to a task. From there I would like to create embedded requests within that newly created task if specific fields are NOT blank and map just the fields associated with those specific fields. So I might have up to 5 embedded requests mapping approx. 8 fields to each and leaving approx. 9 blank fields to be populated later.

Scenario 2 - would be the same but coming via a web hook. Currently this is set up to come in as a request in WF. I expect it would be the same flow as Scenario 1 just coming in via the web hook.

In both Scenarios the information for all of the embedded requests would be exported to cross reference and add content for those 9 blank fields via an outside source (Excel) and then be imported back into WF via Fusion to populate fields on the embedded request form that had not been previously mapped.

I hope this explains enough to assess if this is possible. I will likely get consulting time to build this but want to see if anyone else has done anything like this.

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Dawn,

Both of these scenarios are definitely possible.

Cristina

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Dawn,

Both of these scenarios are definitely possible.

Cristina

Level 2

Hi Cris,

Thank you for your response. I have created at least the first portion of my workflow - Converting a Request to Task and from there making Issues under this newly converted Task based on populated fields - so far so good for both scenarios.

My next step will be to populate Issue fields from an uploaded document and removing manage/contribute access based on a status or custom field trigger.

Thank you again.

=D