Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

[VIDEO] Become Workfront Release Ready with Monique Evans

Administrator

Hello there,

As a System Administrator for Adobe Workfront, there’s a lot of moving pieces to keep track of for your environment – especially when new releases come around. We partnered with Community Advisor @MoniqueEvans to cover how she reviews Workfront release notes, how she uses a Workfront project template to track everything she needs to do for each release, why she watches the product release webinar, and much more.

If you found this video interesting or have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below! And be sure to check out our follow-up article on preparing for quarterly releases here.

9 Replies

Employee

This is such a great video! Amazing job, @MoniqueEvans! Thanks, as always, for sharing your experience with the community. 

Level 7

@MoniqueEvans This is so affirming! I wish I'd had this when I started as an admin.

Community Advisor

You're more than welcome! And the best part is, you can always update the template as things suit you. For example, I made this video before the Scale Team started to do their quarterly recaps so now that is a new task in my project.

Level 2

Thank you @MoniqueEvans, I picked up a few tips to enhance my release process.