Expand my Community achievements bar.

Feedback needed on new Commenting Beta Experience

Employee

Hi All.
Please take a few seconds to explore the new concepts of Commenting UI and share your thoughts, suggestions, or concerns in this short Usability SurveyYour feedback is an invaluable contribution towards shaping the future of our platform and making it even better for everyone. 

Thank you.
Anna Balyan,
Sr. UX Designer, Adobe Workfront.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @AnnaBalyan 

while new commenting is in production already I wanted to share feedback from users in our instance.

The decision about shortening default length of a comment and adding "show more" is annoying and results in extra clicks. Apparently users tend to post longer updates and therefore for anyone to read the message they often need to click "show more" to actually read that.

This is something that can be improved fairly easily so it would be great if you could take on this feedback.

Thanks!

Rafal

Level 7

My users are giving me the same feedback!

I also have users who don't know someone has commented on an existing update.  I'm not sure what about the UI is confusing to them, but something is.