Expand my Community achievements bar.

šŸ’” How to Monitor and Manage your MARGINS: PART 2 [VIDEO + INSTRUCTIONS]

Level 10

WELCOME!

This is PART 2 in a series of related Meaningful Discussions. For context, check out PART 1 and then join the conversation wherever you think your comment(s) best fit.

BACKSTORY (PART 2)

To monitor and manage your margins within Workfront, there are several prerequisites you'll need to configure, so I am pleased to present our new AFA Burn Check solution which helps you assess and improve the key data that drives our AFA Burn Report and AFA Burn List solutions, with our compliments.

Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore_1-1682373277927.png

VIDEO

Follow these videos to deploy our AFA Burn Check solution into your instance:

Setup (1 minute)

Installation (2 minutes)

• 00:00 Deploy AFA Burn Checker Package...
  • 00:40 Adjust AFA Burn Checker Dashboard Reports...

DISCUSSION

At your earliest convenience I invite you to use the videos above to install and configure our AFA Burn Chart solution, then share your thoughts below whether they are results, questions, answers, comments, or ideas.

Once a few of you have done so, I'll follow up to offer you an online work session so we can dig into specific configuration questions and/or technical questions.

As you assess and improve your data, I invite you to also consider taking advantage of our Limited Trial (until May 31, 2023), too, by contacting me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

cc: @justincross@weizenbachdk@BrownPaperBag@NickyAllen@Jason_JB@William--@KellieGardner@MoniqueEvans@Scottlowry @AhmedEl

0 Replies