Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Course Discussion: Project finances

Level 4

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Project finances  course in Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

This course encompasses both backend admin settings as well as project manager settings at the project level. Is there a way to get a link to just the project manager side of this to Track project finances and limit their exposure to back end system wide setup? Right now I link to them all separately and have to take users out of the Learn section so they don't get confused when they can't access the first part of the module. 

Level 4

Kellie,

Thanks for your suggestion. What you're asking for makes perfect sense. I am working on creating two separate courses, one for administrators and another for users. They will replace the current course that includes both. The modules will remain the same, they will just be split up as follows:

• Project finances for users
    Update and review finances
    Find financial information
    Understand multiple billing rates
  • Project finances for administrators
    Understand performance metrics
    Set up task revenue & cost defaults
    Set up exchange rates
    Set up expense types
    Understand financial access

It will take another week or so to publish these, but I wanted to let you know they are coming. I'll let you know when they are published.

Thanks again,

Chuck

Level 4

Kellie,

The new finance courses are now published. The link to the original course now takes you to a page with a link to each of the new courses.

Sorry this took so long to complete, but I hope it helps.

Thanks for suggesting it!

Chuck

Level 1

The URLs of the last 3 videos in the lesson don't link out successfully. 

Level 4

Hi!

I'm trying to find the "last 3 videos" you're referring to. Are you in the "Project finances for users" course or the "Project finances for administrators" course? It looks like all the links are working in both courses. Was there something else about the courses that wasn't working? Please be as specific as possible so I can fix whatever needs fixing.

Thanks!

Chuck