Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

[Adobe Summit 2024] Post-Lab Discussion: Workfront Workforce Optimization: Harnessing Advanced Resourcing [L315]

Administrator

Are you planning to attend the lab "Workfront Workforce Optimization: Harnessing Advanced Resourcing [L315]" at Adobe Summit this year? Session leader @karthiksuripedd will be monitoring this thread for any post-lab questions you may have.

If you're interested in attending or learning more, be sure to add it to your session scheduler!

Session Details

Manage your workforce efficiently with advanced Adobe Workfront resource allocation techniques. Learn how to use comprehensive profiles for each worker to maximize project efficiency and align skills with organizational goals.

In this lab:

• Create comprehensive profiles for deep insights into worker capabilities and career aspirations
  • Empower project managers with advanced resource allocation tools
  • Optimize talent development and enhance project efficiency

Where & When

Wednesday, Mar 27
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM PDT

Thursday, Mar 28
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM PDT

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Everyone, 

In case you are not able to access the materials through the official email, please reach out to karthiksuri@adobe.com and I will share the documents. 

Cheers!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@karthiksuripedd - I received the follow up email with the materials available for download but I'm not able to access any of them through the links - some of the links don't work and a few are blocked by my companies firewall. Any chance I could get them in a different way?

Thanks,

Kellie

Employee

Hi Kellie,

Sorry to hear that the materials were not accessible. 

I am checking internally on how to disperse them again. If need be, I will send an email to you directly with the lab materials.

Thanks for joining the lab.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Everyone, 

In case you are not able to access the materials through the official email, please reach out to karthiksuri@adobe.com and I will share the documents. 

Cheers!!