Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Course Discussion: Analytics part 1 - overview

Level 4

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Analytics part 1 - overview  course in Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

5 Replies

Level 1

I am thinking of pursuing Adobe analytics to enhance my analytics knowledge to implement it in my workplace.

I am currently practicing Google analytics and other forms of basic analytics (excel).

Am I taking the correct path? Would you have any other suggestions for me in my journey?

Level 4

Sorry for the confusion, but this course is about Workfront Analytics, also referred to as Enhanced Analytics. It's a totally different thing than Adobe Analytics. You can learn more about Adobe Analytics here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics-learn/tutorials/overview.html?lang=en

Level 6

Is Analytics an add-on?  I didn't see anything in the course saying it was, but I may have missed it.  

I tried adding it as an option in my layout template as shown in the first video, but I don't see it as an option.  

Thank you!  

Level 4

Thanks for bringing that up. The answer is that Analytics comes with the Workfront Business and Enterprise packages. It's not a separate add-on. I'll add that information to the training.