Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

view proof

Level 2

Hi Team,

After sending the proof and verifying its contents, the "View Proof" section consistently displays zeros for Delivered, Excluded, Sent, Bounce, Open, Clicks, and errors, despite receiving the proof email. Can someone please clarify why this discrepancy occurs?

Preeth_0-1721657092640.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It shouldn't take a long time to get that updated. In case, you have waited for several hours without seeing the status updated, I recommend reaching out to Adobe support by opening a ticket to investigate and figure out more about this issue.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@Ajo_WisdomChase Ideally it should show the sent, open, click, etc, when you receive the proof email. From the screenshot, I see that the status is ongoing. If you have received the proof email it should reflect the updated status. Do you see anything updated?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Hi @SatheeskannaK 

The status is still ongoing and the "remain" column has not been updated, It has already been several hours since the last update, so it may take some more time to reflect the changes?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It shouldn't take a long time to get that updated. In case, you have waited for several hours without seeing the status updated, I recommend reaching out to Adobe support by opening a ticket to investigate and figure out more about this issue.

Thanks, Sathees