Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Opt out landing page is not working in email content in AJO

Employee

Hi,

I am inserting an opt out landing page in the email content getting the below error in AJO.

{
"journeyVersionUid": "2e250d08-bc2c-42ef-8245-6728bfae2734",
"orgId": "C73F174362AB26490A495EC6@AdobeOrg",
"error": [
{
"Email": {
"type": "https://ns.adobe.com/aep/errors/CJMMAS-2001-200",
"title": "The opt-out link is not present in the email body.",
"status": 200,
"report": {
"additionalContext": {
"errorLevel": "WARNING",
"variantId": "787df205-9b0f-4237-b370-30e6e6ea1d7c",
"variantName": "",
"source": "MESSAGE",
"channel": "email"

How do I solve this?

Thanks 

Monika

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It is a warning “The Opt out link is not present in the email body” and will not break the publishing flow.  

If landing page url is used as an optout url, then the above warning is shown as there isn't a way to recognize whether customer is using landing page for optout or not (mainly because of the href not being available in case of landing page scenario when used as an opt out link)

Landing page URL

<a class="arc-link" data-nl-type="landingPage" style="color:rgb(150, 156, 170);text-decoration:underline;" data-landingpage-id="79e58793-d199-44e8-86a6-3d23af76cd44" id="acr-link-48666577" data-tracking-type="OPT_OUT"><p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Click here to unsubscribe from further email communications</span></p>

Opt out URL
<a class="arc-link" data-nl-type="unsubscription" style="color:rgb(150, 156, 170);text-decoration:underline;" id="acr-link-48666577" href="<landing_page_url>" data-tracking-type="OPT_OUT"><p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Click here to unsubscribe from further email communications</span></p>

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@MonikaAg, Looks like the issue is with the AJO opt-out landing page on an email not being recognized as an opt-out link. It should be compatible with the one click opt-out or external opt-out type. I would suggest checking with adobe support on this issue.

Thanks, Sathees

Employee

I tried to test my journey in test mode, and it was working fine and then published the same and worked as expected as it was a warning not an error.

Thanks @SatheeskannaK

Community Advisor

Got it. I didn't realize that's just a warning rather than an error.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Employee

It is a warning “The Opt out link is not present in the email body” and will not break the publishing flow.  

If landing page url is used as an optout url, then the above warning is shown as there isn't a way to recognize whether customer is using landing page for optout or not (mainly because of the href not being available in case of landing page scenario when used as an opt out link)

Landing page URL

<a class="arc-link" data-nl-type="landingPage" style="color:rgb(150, 156, 170);text-decoration:underline;" data-landingpage-id="79e58793-d199-44e8-86a6-3d23af76cd44" id="acr-link-48666577" data-tracking-type="OPT_OUT"><p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Click here to unsubscribe from further email communications</span></p>

Opt out URL
<a class="arc-link" data-nl-type="unsubscription" style="color:rgb(150, 156, 170);text-decoration:underline;" id="acr-link-48666577" href="<landing_page_url>" data-tracking-type="OPT_OUT"><p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Click here to unsubscribe from further email communications</span></p>

Employee

Yes, right. Because it was an alert/warning I was able to test it and publish it. 

Thanks @dugganab