Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.

Offer decisioning via Web Channel in AJO

Level 3

I noticed that, unlike emails, there isn't an option to add Offer Decisioning in Web Campaigns. Could you please explain how web campaigns with offer decisioning are configured in AJO?

I am aware of a document available for configuration via Web SDK, but I would like to understand how offer decisioning can be implemented specifically for web pages.

Thank you.

mustufam5967803_0-1719840916146.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@mustufam5967803 

offer decision can be added via “Add personalization” https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/journey-optimizer/using/web/get-started-web .

Choose offer placement as a web channel , so that the offer can be pulled on web page. Check out the Prerequisites and guardrails  for web campaign to incorporate offer decisions at web SDK level  https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/journey-optimizer/using/web/configure-web-channel/web-pre...

Level 3

@Anuhya-Y ,

Thank you for your response. When I am trying to add web channel offer in AJO I don't see any option to add offer decisioning in web channel either through compnents or through personalization, Adding screenshots for reference.

mustufam5967803_0-1719902841104.pngmustufam5967803_1-1719903110419.png

Community Advisor

@mustufam5967803 

A couple of questions.

Are you able to see the decision management navigation in the tool and create offers and decisions?

AnuhyaY_0-1719909498028.png

May I know the name of the AJO license package procured from Adobe? Is it AJO Ultimate?

Level 3

Yes I can see the offer decision option. Licensing is AJO ultimate

Community Advisor

Hi @mustufam5967803 ,

I will be interested to know the response from Support if they are able to make Offer Decision available for web channel through the UI.

I had the same issue lately but didn't have time to open a ticket with Support. So I ended up using this work around by adding the code below in HTML

{{{offer.html.[xcore:offer-placement:9909be0ddac39bc4].[xcore:offer-activity:9909fc8c376795aa].content}}}

You can get the placement ID from your placement and you activity I from your decision 

DavidKangni_2-1719949616301.png

DavidKangni_3-1719949796198.png

Thanks,
David

David Kangni

Level 3

@everyone, AJO Web channel doesn't support Offer decisioning. But yes, we have a workaround by creating fragments to add offer decisioning and use the fragments in Web page personalization.

For syntax, below is the URL for reference

Personalization syntax | Adobe Journey Optimizer