Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

listObject, what functions can use this, and how can I extract values out of it

Level 6

Hi there,

I have an Object Array that looks something like this:

"Account":

[

{"AccountID": "1", "lineofBusiness": "AA", "pymntType": "Cash"},

{"AccountID": "2", "lineofBusiness": "BB", "pymntType": "CreditCard"},

{"AccountID": "3", "lineofBusiness": "CC", "pymntType": "Debit"},

{"AccountID": "4", "lineofBusiness": "CC", "pymntType": "CreditCard"} 

]

Let's say I only want to clean up the array to accounts that has pymntType = CreditCard only, so then the expression would look something like this:

filter(#{ExperiencePlatform.Profile.Account, "pymtType", ["CreditCard"]} --> this returns a listObject with pymtType == CreditCard only. 

At this point, I have couple questions:

1) What can I do with this listObject? I am not aware of any functions that accept listObject as a parameter

2) How do I extract a value of this new listObject? For example, I want the lineofBusiness at position 0. 

Thanks.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@akwankl 

One of the places where listObject is used on custom actions. Take a look at this documentation.

To retrieve account object values have a look at the collection management functions

Thanks, Sathees

Level 6

Hi @SatheeskannaK,

Is it possible to extract the listObject with the filter function, then grab a value out of listObject? In my example, something like filter(#{ExperiencePlatform.Profile.Account, "pymtType", ["CreditCard"]}.lineofBusiness

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Can you try along these lines, 

serializeList(#{ExperiencePlatform.Profile.Account.all(currentDataPackField.pymntType == "CreditCard").lineOfBusiness}, ",", true)

Expected output: BB,CC

Thanks, Sathees