Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

JO integration with Target

Level 4

Hi everyone,

We are working for an Adobe target - AJO integration use case. I can see in the documentation, this use case works with AJO offer decisioning module, however, in the document, I can see "Offer Decision" module is showing up in Target AB test use-case (attaching screenshot for reference)

Has anyone done it? If there is any document on this, that will be really helpful

Target AJO.PNG

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @supratim320 , 

What is the use case you are trying to achieve? 

Indeed, the AJO Offer Decisions can be used in Target A/B and XT activities for experimentation and personalization. In the documentation you have the pre-requisites needed to establish the integration.

One other thing is that you need to file a customer support ticket if you would like the integration to be provisioned for your Org, so that you can see and use the Offer Decisions in Target.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @supratim320 , 

What is the use case you are trying to achieve? 

Indeed, the AJO Offer Decisions can be used in Target A/B and XT activities for experimentation and personalization. In the documentation you have the pre-requisites needed to establish the integration.

One other thing is that you need to file a customer support ticket if you would like the integration to be provisioned for your Org, so that you can see and use the Offer Decisions in Target.

Level 1

Hi @Robert_Calangiu 

Similar question around adobe journey optimizer top adobe target integration, We can see the offers in adobe target and it is displaying correctly on the we as well. However, the tracking is not happening automatically. 

Do we need to add any custom code to track the offers which is shown via adobe target. if yes, could you please share me the document link and where exactly we need to add the custom javascript code.