Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

Integrate Microsoft Calrity with Adobe Journey Optimizer

Level 2

I would like to know if it is possible to integrate the Microsoft tool, clarity with Adobe Journey Optimizer.
If possible, I would like to know if you can provide me with documentation regarding this integration.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@sebastian_quevedo Currently there's no AJO OOTB integration with Clarity. However, any external/third-party systems can be integrated with AJO depending on the requirements using custom actions. Refer to this documentation.

Thanks, Sathees

Employee

Take a look at this documentation which details the steps on how to integrate clarity tracking code using Adobe experience platform tags.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/third-party-integrations/adobe-experience-platform-tags#st... 

User interaction data can then be loaded into AEP

Based on these insights, one can refine and optimize the customer journeys in Adobe Journey Optimizer. This might involve adjusting journey steps, personalizing content, or improving engagement strategies based on the user behavior.