Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

How to ONLY send communications during business hours

Level 1

Is there a way to build a simple piece of code that we could leverage within a WAIT condition that will ONLY send people through during Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm?

Currently I use a Time Condition where I select the day and hours I want customers to pass through. But after running some tests I don't think a condition node actually HOLDS customers but rather filters them in/out based on if they currently meet that condition. So now we must create additional wait nodes for every other scenario that could occur and furthermore create custom code to hold and pass them through. (eg. setHours(toDateTimeOnly(nowWithDelta(2, "days")),9)) - See screenshot.

Perhaps we can simplify everything (and reduce nodes) by create one code that says ONLY send profiles through from Mon-Fri 9-5 and if its any other time, then hold them until it hits a business hour.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

@Mikey007 You will have to use the condition + wait activity to achieve this. Have a look at this previous post on a similar ask.

Thanks, Sathees