Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

How quickly Event reaction (open/clicks) are identified/realized in journey?

Community Advisor

I have a journey, sending an email on an event , if email opened by user, then send second email.  Journey holds event, email 1,event reaction- Read, Email-2 .

For example, first email received by user at 10 AM and opened immediately, how quickly Event open reaction is realized in journey and move towards sending second email.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Anuhya-Y That will be Streaming Ingestion SLA of 2 secs to 1 minute. Let me knw if you need more details.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Anuhya-Y That will be Streaming Ingestion SLA of 2 secs to 1 minute. Let me knw if you need more details.

Community Advisor

@nnakirikanti  thanks for the reply.

May I know which dataset this info would be loaded via streaming ? is it cjm_email_tracking_experience_event_dataset ? It is been more than a day , I do NOT see tracking info of the  specific journey in cjm_email_tracking_experience_event_dataset.

Have you come across issue where tracking info is not reflecting into the dataset in few hours? If yes, what are the steps taken to correct issue

Level 5

@Anuhya-Y yes it is "cjm_email_tracking_experience_event_dataset", 

1. Check tracking enable at Email Action activity level.
  2. Trigger an test email, get view source, decode (Quoted-Printable) email to find two types of url patterns /ee/v1/open (for email opens), /ee/v1/click (for email links click tracking)
  3. Make sure the the "configId" param value which is the CJM datastream pre-created by Adobe service account exist.
  4. Grab the open url and hit in browser to get image pixel render and rest is like streaming ingestion via edge.

Note: Use the datastream, dataflow attached to the stream and verify that things are flowing. 

Let me know if this find's the problem of your issue that not been tracked.

Community Advisor

@nnakirikanti The info is helpful in debudding the issue further.

• I do see url pattern in email like /ee/v1/open.
• Tried hitting the url to render image pixel , url contains config-id.
• In source data flow , do NOT see any steaming flow created for cjm_email_tracking_experience_event_dataset.

Following with Adobe support on the same issue

Community Advisor

Here's a snapshot which explains the latency by source type. 

You can read more here for AJO 

Anil_Umachigi_1-1677654169609.png