Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Finding Channel customer is most engage with

Level 1

Hi, 

I am working on a use case, where we want to send the message to customer with the channel, they are most engaged with. 

So based on their interaction with the brand, if customers interact (says opens) the email more than SMS or Push, they send them Email, if they interact with SMS then send SMS, if they interact more with Push, then send them Push message.

Do we have anything inbuilt in the tool (like send time optimization)? or what would be the best way to do that.

Thanks

Preeti

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Preeti_Ghuraiya_197 

This is not available out of the box. However, you can use the query service to write queries to identify the best-performing channel for a customer.

Or

You can export the tracking datasets to a BI tool like Power BI and perform these operations there. Once the best channel is identified, you can update the Preferred Channel attribute in the consent schema.

Power BI Query service linking: Connect Power BI to Query Service | Adobe Experience Platform 

Preferred Channel ins Consent schema: Consents & Preferences Data Type | Adobe Experience Platform

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Preeti_Ghuraiya_197, Take a look at the AJO documentation on the send time optimization and the supported channel. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/about-journey-b...

Thanks, Sathees

Send time optimization sends Email/Push based on the time customer is most likely to open/click, but I am after the customers preferred channel  

Employee Advisor

@Preeti_Ghuraiya_197,

We do have AJO's Send-Time Optimization feature, powered by Adobe’s AI services, which can predict the best time to send an email or push message to maximize engagement based on historical open and click rates.

You can schedule personalized send times for each user to grow open and click rates of your messages.

Refer- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/about-journey-b...

Note-  On our near-term roadmap we have various Sensei GenAI features in active development including using GenAI to suggest alternative copy  experiences for A/B experiments,  and to help end users write personalization expressions in the expression editor.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Preeti_Ghuraiya_197 

This is not available out of the box. However, you can use the query service to write queries to identify the best-performing channel for a customer.

Or

You can export the tracking datasets to a BI tool like Power BI and perform these operations there. Once the best channel is identified, you can update the Preferred Channel attribute in the consent schema.

Power BI Query service linking: Connect Power BI to Query Service | Adobe Experience Platform 

Preferred Channel ins Consent schema: Consents & Preferences Data Type | Adobe Experience Platform

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn