Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer - B2B Edition (coming soon) combines a first-ever buying group focus with industry-leading decisioning and automation to personalize engagement for each buying group member across channels.
SOLVED

Each Helper function Not showing Items from the Cart

Level 2

Hi,

We are following this documentation Link and using the Each Helper function to show the items of cart in email content for an Event we had created, and fetching the Productlistitems array from analytics schema and adding the contextual values from that array, but while triggering the journey we are receiving blank email. Does anybody knows why?

We are using the same code  as present on the website

navalksi_0-1656672479965.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @navalksi 

You can't use the timeseries data in the email. Check if the data is available in the dataset and the correct path for that data.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @navalks,

For each productlistitems you have given product as alias. When you display each product details within each loop it will like below,

{{#each context.journey.events.event_ID.productListItems as |product|}}
<table>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td><b>{{product.name}}</b></td>
<td><b>{{product.quantity}}</b></td>
<td><b>${{product.priceTotal}}</b></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
{{/each}}

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Community Advisor

Hello @navalksi 

Looks like the documentation you are referring to is not updated and it does not work like that.
Your code should look like this.

{{#each context.journey.events.835380668.productListItems as |product|}}
<table>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td><b>{{product._experience.analytics.customerDimensions.eVars.eVar52}}</b></td>
<td><b>{{product._experience.analytics.customerDimensions.eVars.eVar56}}</b></td>
<td><b>${{product._experience.analytics.customerDimensions.eVars.eVar54}}</b></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
{{/each}}

Also, You need to check the path of the variables. I don't _experience.analytics.customerDimesntion.eVars.eVar52 is a right path. Generally, product list items contain an array of items related to the product data.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ @SatheeskannaK  Thanks for your response, If i am using the alias with the path then editor is showing the below error and unable to find the paths

navalksi_0-1656856589270.png

But if i am using the correct path and not using the alias then the validation runs correctly

navalksi_1-1656856756868.png

But even after the validation done sucessfully, the content is showing blank in the email

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @navalksi 

You can't use the timeseries data in the email. Check if the data is available in the dataset and the correct path for that data.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

The time series data in the email cannot be used. The dataset should contain the data and its path should be checked.

voetbalprimeur.net.JPG