Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Does AJO Supports Typology and Typology Rules, if yes how they are maintained in Adobe Journey Optimizer?

Level 2

Hi Community Team,

How Typology and Typology Rules are maintained in AJO? At the moment i can see only one rule i.e Frequency rule which is used to set capping, what about other rules like Filtering, Capacity & Control that Adobe campaign has?

navalksi_0-1654227564954.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Additional rules are being developed. For now, there is the ability to set suppression list rules at the Message preset leave. Also many customers today are using Segment rules and Policy rules to control/filter audiences. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Additional rules are being developed. For now, there is the ability to set suppression list rules at the Message preset leave. Also many customers today are using Segment rules and Policy rules to control/filter audiences. 

Level 2

Thanks Ivan, can you confirm  enhanced capability of AJO that are going to be included in the roadmap? 

Level 1

Hi @Ivan_Mironchuk . Are you able to share any updates on the 'Additional Rules' that are being developed, or the ability/features available to apply additional rules outside of segment creation, and, or frequency capping? Thanks. 

Level 1

Hey @Ivan_Mironchuk has an update been published to AJO typology rules recently?