Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer - B2B Edition (coming soon) combines a first-ever buying group focus with industry-leading decisioning and automation to personalize engagement for each buying group member across channels.
SOLVED

Can we do orchestration inside AJO based on Decision Management

Level 2

Hi ,

1) Can we do orchestration inside AJO for a profile based on what offer they are qualified in decision management for a particular channel and context  May be by creating a "Data source" for decision service API 

2) Can we do orchestration based on offers they have received and responded. Example - If a profile received offer XYZ on website homepage in last 30 days then in journey we put the profile to "Wait" for 30 days.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thank you Parvesh for detailed explanation and it makes sense.

As far as I could gather there is a possibility of using offer for content personalization and there is not direct way of using offer qualification in condition orchestration. I was trying to check if some how we can create a "Data Source" which calls Decision service API and by passing dynamic values we can retrieve qualified offers for a profile , but this doesn't seems like a possibility.

Thanks,

Nikhil

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Nikhil719

You can use offer simulation for test profiles to see which offer they are going to receive in which channel. 

Create simulations | Adobe Journey Optimizer

Then main goal behind that is to test offer decision across different channel. 

You can export offer to website via Adobe target or Decision Management API. 

Deliver offers | Adobe Journey Optimizer

You can implement like below: 

1. Create a segment based on last 30 days event data. 

3. Create a  rule based on this segment in offer decision or offer.

Thanks, 

Parvesh.

Level 2

Thanks for your response , but this is not what I am looking for exactly.

I want to create a Journey inside which I want to orchestrate condition like if profile is eligible for offer XYZ on Mobile Login page then send Email ABC else email DEF. I understand that we can call decision service API to pull qualified offers for a profile but is it possible to do inside a Journey (may be by creating a data source ).

On similar line can I use response done by a profile to a offer on  Mobile home page inside a journey. Can I use Decision response attributes inside a journey in orchestration condition.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Community Advisor

Hello @Nikhil719,

I would like to explain you one thing, you can not decide which email can be send based on offer eligibility.

Offer basically use for personalisation.

1. First you need to create a segment based on event etc .

For e.g there is 100 people in segment, 50 male  and 50 female.

2. For e.g.  then you need to create two offer one for male and second for female. Add them in one offer decision. You also need to add fallback offer.

3. In your journey you need to first read segment data.

4. Then crate email and add the offer decision which you created in step 2.

5. When this journey run then automatically email will be personalised or correct offer selected.

In journey you can define ‘one time entrance as yes’ then it automatically not allow to enter same profile in journey for next 30 days.

Now if you want to send this offer data to website or any third party app from journey then you need to create a Action not data source.

Go to administration-> configurations-> Action.

There you need to create action and define the Api credentials for third party app.

Once you configured  this action, it automatically appear on Journey activity tab.

From there you can select it in your journey and send the data to web app.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Parvesh

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thank you Parvesh for detailed explanation and it makes sense.

As far as I could gather there is a possibility of using offer for content personalization and there is not direct way of using offer qualification in condition orchestration. I was trying to check if some how we can create a "Data Source" which calls Decision service API and by passing dynamic values we can retrieve qualified offers for a profile , but this doesn't seems like a possibility.

Thanks,

Nikhil