Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Campaign Level Link Tracking and Unique Labels

Level 2

Is there a way in AJO to view/edit all External Links in my Campaign?

For example I have a new email I created with various links such as homepage, primary cta, secondary cta, unsubscribe link, etc.

I want to set specific tracking IDs such as ?tracker1=123&tracker2=456&tracker3=890 that append to each url in my email campaign.

The other trick here is I do NOT want to do this at the Surface level as I want to manage this at the Campaign level for this.

Also, I saw a thread "About Tracking Link Clicks in AJO Emails" and want to know if there is a way to change the Label without changing the Text? Example: link text should be "view my website" with a label that is "webpage-cta".

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

then think of using a custom data source mapped to a custom object holds all the external link and use them using personalization editor as needed 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 7

did you try updating  email html code to update link ?

Level 2

We want to avoid hardcoding emails whenever possible. Most of the emails we work with have lots of external links and we'd rather not have to manually edit each one with the same tracking ID, but rather enter the tracking ID once and have it applied to all links in the email body and any visual fragments being used with it.

Correct answer by
Level 7

then think of using a custom data source mapped to a custom object holds all the external link and use them using personalization editor as needed