Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 4th September at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Aaron Forest, Justin Grover, Keara Fausett and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Anyone have an issue with audience lifecycle validation when trying to save an audience?

Level 3

AJO - Lifcycle Validation Error - Screenshot 2024-05-06 095524.jpg

I just started getting this bug when saving audiences? Have you seen it before and/or what was the resolution?   I have a ticket open with Adobe Support but wondering if this is a common or widespread issue.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I attempted to recreate/edit the audience and was able to save it without any difficulties from my end. Take a look at this document if it helps.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@Caveman77 No, it's not a common issue. Is that happening to every audience? or wit the audience shown in the screenshot?

Also, can you share the event criteria?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

This is batch system events, based on if we sent the customer the customer a marketing email in the last XX period of time. 

This had successfully run and then I just edited the attributes by removing/replacing a predetermined audience and it won't save.    

Community Advisor

Can you expand this criteria and show what's in that?

SatheeskannaK_0-1715019806848.png

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I attempted to recreate/edit the audience and was able to save it without any difficulties from my end. Take a look at this document if it helps.

Thanks, Sathees