Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer - B2B Edition (coming soon) combines a first-ever buying group focus with industry-leading decisioning and automation to personalize engagement for each buying group member across channels.
SOLVED

AJO - Creating sub landing pages doesn't allow to select saved templates

Level 2

Hi There,

Do you know if we can build a sub landing page using a "Saved Template". I'm trying to create sub page in a landing page using saved template, but when you to design template page, there is nothing appear under Saved templates.

Creating Landing page --> Saved Templates appearing (image attached)

Creating Sub page within landing page --> Saved templates NOT appearing (Image attached)

Has anyone created sub page using existing templates ?

TIA

Mihili 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@mdona, I believe you didn't save the sub-page as a template. Here is how it's working,

• Create a primary landing page (PLP1) and save it as a template.
  • Add a subpage (SP1) and save it as a template.
  • Setup a new primary landing page you should see the PLP1 from the template to select.
  • Add a subpage on the primary landing page and you should see SP1 from the template to select.
Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@mdona, I believe you didn't save the sub-page as a template. Here is how it's working,

• Create a primary landing page (PLP1) and save it as a template.
  • Add a subpage (SP1) and save it as a template.
  • Setup a new primary landing page you should see the PLP1 from the template to select.
  • Add a subpage on the primary landing page and you should see SP1 from the template to select.
Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Thank you ! I have managed to get it done with your instructions.

Community Advisor

Hello @mdona 

The primary page template won't appear for sub-pages and vice versa.

Only the sub-page template will be visible while creating a new sub-page.

You will have to save at least one-sub page template to appear in the saved template list.

Manoj_Kumar__0-1684985860838.png

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn