Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.
SOLVED

AJO - Count in intbound transition

Level 3

Hi! I need a condition that counts the data traveling from previous node

For example, first condition I'm filtering 1 email and second condition I want to ensure is traveling only 1 profile, so how can I make a count of the data traveling in first condition?

Silvio6_0-1706802505465.png

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Silvio6, There's no data point available to get the profile count in a condition activity.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Silvio6, There's no data point available to get the profile count in a condition activity.

Thanks, Sathees

Employee

Just trying to understand the need for an explicit count check as the previous condition will only let those profiles which you are filtering.

If you want to visualize this in a report to understand the number of profiles passing through either of the transitions, you can enable the "Show path for other cases than the one(s) above" in the condition activity where you are filtering for an email.

Count can be applied only to list objects. Reference https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/building-advanc...