Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

[Release Update] Adobe Journey Optimizer June 2024 Release

Administrator

June 2024 release notes

Check out what's new and improved in the latest Adobe Journey Optimizer product release update: Release Notes

New capabilities

• Reporting with Customer Journey Analytics (Beta): Journey Optimizer reporting is now fully integrated with Customer Journey Analytics capabilities, standardizing reporting across both platforms and improving data consistency and reliability. This seamless integration between Journey Optimizer and Customer Journey Analytics provides a clearer view of performance metrics, enabling users to make more informed decisions.
  • AI Assistant in Adobe Journey Optimizer: The AI Assistant is a user interface feature that you can use to navigate and understand Adobe concepts and get operational insights for your specific environment. It is available in several products across Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Journey Optimizer.

Please find the detailed information around the new capabilities and improvements here: Latest Release

Feel free to reach out in case you have any questions and/or feedback through the below comment section.

Sukrity Wadhwa
2 Replies

Level 1

Hello Sukrity,

From the production sandbox activate the new experience option but the interface crashes and throws an error.
How can I disable the new experience option if I only get a button for feedback?

Andres_FernandoBa_0-1718913909739.png

Regards.

Andres B.

Administrator

Hi @Andres_FernandoBa,

I would recommend that you post your issue in the Community Question section to get more visibility and a resolution from the experts: Adobe Journey Optimizer Questions

Thanks! 

Sukrity Wadhwa