Expand my Community achievements bar.

Registration for the AEM Guides User conference on 24th and 25th March 2024 is open.
SOLVED

How do I search through my map for all conrefs?

Level 2

I have a map migrated from another CCMS with a couple hundred topicrefs. Within these are the occasional conref, targeting an element in one of several topics that are not included in the map as topicrefs.
To follow best practices, I want to find all of these conrefs in the map--in whichever topic they may appear--and link these conref targets as "processing-role=resource-only". I can't seem to find a way to search inside the map for these... does anyone know how I can do that?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

If you are using AEM Guides build 4.2 then you can see these in following way :

• Open Guides editor
  • Open your map
  • Go to manage tab
  • Got to Reports -->TopicList
  • You can see all files which are refereed indirectly i.e (could be conferred files  )

punagpal_0-1681812564820.png

if you are using earlier than AEM Guides build 4.2 then , follow :

• Open given ditamap in map dashboard
  • Go to Baseline
  • Create new baseline
  • Scroll down and you will see section "referenced content " , It will contain all indirectly conferred files in map

punagpal_1-1681812811015.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

@Eric_Amble 

Few questions to understand better 

1. Are you using UUID or Non-UUID AEM Guides?
  2. Are these conref broken or its just that they are not included in Map as topicref?

-Pulkit Nagpal

Level 2

Hi Pulkit,

This is for the UUID version of AEM Guides, and the conrefs are not broken--they just target a variety of 'boilerplate'-type elements in other topics elsewhere in the DAM.

Thanks,
Eric

Correct answer by
Employee

If you are using AEM Guides build 4.2 then you can see these in following way :

• Open Guides editor
  • Open your map
  • Go to manage tab
  • Got to Reports -->TopicList
  • You can see all files which are refereed indirectly i.e (could be conferred files  )

punagpal_0-1681812564820.png

if you are using earlier than AEM Guides build 4.2 then , follow :

• Open given ditamap in map dashboard
  • Go to Baseline
  • Create new baseline
  • Scroll down and you will see section "referenced content " , It will contain all indirectly conferred files in map

punagpal_1-1681812811015.png