Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

No Version Report or App Id dimension for new App in Adobe Mobile Services

Level 2

I am setting up a new App in Adobe Mobile Services.  I have added the new Report Suite ID and enabled Lifecycle Reports for the new App.  

However, the App Id dimension is not present for the new Report Suite in Workspace, and I do not see a Versions report option in Adobe  Mobile Services like I do for our existing app.  Did I miss a step in the setup process?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@EyeMed_Don 

Given that you already enabled Lifecycle reporting, which would have been my first question.  The only thing that I can think of is that your 'new' reportsuite you do not have the same permissions as previous.  Depending on how your permissions are granted in the Admin Console, it may be that you do not have the appropriate rights to see the everything for the new reportsuite.  My other thought is that it is taken longer amount of time to enable the variables and to log out and log in again?  Otherwise, if you want to private message me the reportsuite, I can take a look further. 

Regards,

Jen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

@EyeMed_Don 

Given that you already enabled Lifecycle reporting, which would have been my first question.  The only thing that I can think of is that your 'new' reportsuite you do not have the same permissions as previous.  Depending on how your permissions are granted in the Admin Console, it may be that you do not have the appropriate rights to see the everything for the new reportsuite.  My other thought is that it is taken longer amount of time to enable the variables and to log out and log in again?  Otherwise, if you want to private message me the reportsuite, I can take a look further. 

Regards,

Jen

Level 2
Thanks for your help. In my case, the App Id dimension was not enabled in the Adobe Analytics Admin console. Once I enabled it, I could see it in Adobe Analytics and view the Versions report in Adobe Mobile Service.