Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Will preview URL increment conversions?

Employee Advisor

Will preview URL increment conversions?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There are two specific scenarios I would like to outline. If you are testing conversion clicks from QA URLs here is what will happen:

If using Target only/native reporting:
You can only see them if you switch to: “QA Mode Traffic” in reporting. You can do that from “Reporting” > “Settings” > “Environment” > “QA Mode Traffic”

If using A4T reporting:
There is no option to switch to “QA Mode Traffic” but these conversions will be part of the default A4T report in Target.

See Kb: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/activities/activity-qa/activity-qa.html?lang=en

See @PratheepArunRaj reply for screen-shot of Scenario1 above.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear MihneaD,

Conversions from Preview URLs are captured separately under 'QA Mode Traffic' and will not be included in the production environment.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1684158682730.png

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There are two specific scenarios I would like to outline. If you are testing conversion clicks from QA URLs here is what will happen:

If using Target only/native reporting:
You can only see them if you switch to: “QA Mode Traffic” in reporting. You can do that from “Reporting” > “Settings” > “Environment” > “QA Mode Traffic”

If using A4T reporting:
There is no option to switch to “QA Mode Traffic” but these conversions will be part of the default A4T report in Target.

See Kb: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/activities/activity-qa/activity-qa.html?lang=en

See @PratheepArunRaj reply for screen-shot of Scenario1 above.