Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What are the technical requirements to do behavioural targeting?

Level 3

We have a requirement to implement personalization test from Target in order to improve the site performance and to increase conversion by giving the personalized content which the users are most interested in. Can anybody suggest the best way to do this.

How to build an audience and segment it in order to show the right experience to the right audience?

Would really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Anitha_Ruth,

Personally I woudl start by creating an A/B test where I compare one version vs another and open it up to all visitors see which version of the site performs the best and go from there. Now if you have specific reason to believe that mobile visitors from iPhone are more likely to convert if the button color is blue vs red you can build an XT activity in which you set up two audiences: 1. iPhone audience vs 2. Non iPhone audience and you provide each audience with it's own individual experience and then compare the conversion rates. Here is more on all of the different activity types you can set up in Target: Activities overview

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Anitha_Ruth,

Personally I woudl start by creating an A/B test where I compare one version vs another and open it up to all visitors see which version of the site performs the best and go from there. Now if you have specific reason to believe that mobile visitors from iPhone are more likely to convert if the button color is blue vs red you can build an XT activity in which you set up two audiences: 1. iPhone audience vs 2. Non iPhone audience and you provide each audience with it's own individual experience and then compare the conversion rates. Here is more on all of the different activity types you can set up in Target: Activities overview

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Employee

Hi @anita ruth , In addition to what my colleague said, I would recommend that you check out Adobe Experience League which has a lot of great content on Adobe Target and how it can be leveraged for optimization and targeting.

Level 3

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your inputs on implementation part. Basically, we are in the process of gathering the tactical business requirement in order to do personalization based on the user who interacted the site or the activity previously taken by the user on the website. Basically to drive the personalized content based on the user engagement.

We need some inputs to put in our TBR. What are the high level activity/tasks required to accomplish this. Would really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you,

Ani

Administrator

Hi Anitha! Reaching out to see if you were able to resolve the issue? Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you!