Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

WEBSDK : Adobe Target VEC Composer - No Property token found

Level 2

Issue/Symptoms

VEC is not able to recognize the property token of the page correctly.

VEC displays a warning message No property token found on this page  while creating the activity.

VG-No Property Found 2.png

AT.JS documentation

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/ka-15576

How to solve this in WEBSDK implementation ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2

Thanks @nnakirikanti 
Yes , you are correct. in case of WEBSDK we are configuring at_property value in the data stream 
but my question is 
Why VEC is not able  to identify the property value by default ?

Level 5

@ramvg Looks like the warning message in screenshot "No property token found on this page. You may not be able to activate it until you provide a valid token on the page." is different what you have provide, I was able to replicate the warning and save/activating by selecting corresponding property from VEC screen, this would solve the activating issue.

Use Adobe Assurance or Adobe Experience Platform Debugger "Edge Transactions" to make sure data is passing to Adobe Target via edge network (Konductor).

Administrator

Thank you for posting your question here @ramvg! And thank you @nnakirikanti for sharing your helpful insights  @ramvg were you able to resolve the issue? If so, please feel free to share any updates or follow up Qs to by Replying to the thread so that others who may come across the same issue can refer to your approach - thanks!