Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Visitor count is 0 though I can see conversions? how?

Level 2

Hello,

we have activity live for months and for last month i.e. Jan data is weird as when I downloaded the report I can see visitor count as "0", but there are counts for conversions.

RudraChaudhari_0-1644402801521.png

I had faced same issue for another acitvity but the audience was only me so I got answer from adobe as it's an exception and we can ignore it. but in this case target audience is much larger.
Please help me to understand this.

@Amelia_Waliany  @Gokul_Agiwal 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@RudraChaudhari, I am assuming you are using Target reporting and not A4T. Seems like there are no NEW visitors who are qualifying for your activity (could be due to change in site structure or qualification criteria - you will have to debug this). You can have return visitors who had qualified for the activity earlier (say in Nov / Dec) and interacting with the conversion events in Jan. That explains why there are 0 visitors but some conversion events. 

Through debugging tools if you do see yourself qualifying for the activity there could be a reporting bug and a case for clientcare ticket.

Regards,

Chaitanya

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

@RudraChaudhari, I am assuming you are using Target reporting and not A4T. Seems like there are no NEW visitors who are qualifying for your activity (could be due to change in site structure or qualification criteria - you will have to debug this). You can have return visitors who had qualified for the activity earlier (say in Nov / Dec) and interacting with the conversion events in Jan. That explains why there are 0 visitors but some conversion events. 

Through debugging tools if you do see yourself qualifying for the activity there could be a reporting bug and a case for clientcare ticket.

Regards,

Chaitanya

Community Advisor

I agree with @kchaitanya below. Seems like you have no new visitors or the report data was reset and you lost the initial visitors. You should be able to configure the reporting mechanism to activity impressions. Should be a good indication that you activity is receiving traffic.

Level 2

Thanks guys for details and info, I received same answer from adobe care and they mentioned it's how reporting in Target work.

people who have used Adobe Analytics they know that visitor count should be there in reporting it can't be 0. Adobe can take it for update.