Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target at.js call in network tab no longer visible

Community Advisor

Hi,

We have recently implemented Target v2 extension (at.js 2.8.1) via Launch on our website. Activities from target are working fine on website pages, however I am not able to see at.js / Target call on network tab as it used to be earlier. 

Was there a change because of which the call is not longer seen in network tag ? How can I make sure Target is implemented on pages ? 

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sneha-Parmar 

You can able to see the Target implementation using below options.

1) Use Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger which shows at.js version implemented on pages 

gokula_2-1645454598441.png

2) open browser console and type below command which shows adobe target version 

gokula_1-1645454558494.png

3) you can filter the Network tab of your browser’s Developer Tools to “delivery”, “tt.omtrdc.net,” or your client code. 

gokula_0-1645454524768.png

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sneha-Parmar 

You can able to see the Target implementation using below options.

1) Use Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger which shows at.js version implemented on pages 

gokula_2-1645454598441.png

2) open browser console and type below command which shows adobe target version 

gokula_1-1645454558494.png

3) you can filter the Network tab of your browser’s Developer Tools to “delivery”, “tt.omtrdc.net,” or your client code. 

gokula_0-1645454524768.png

Hope this helps.