Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Response Tokens output for Multivariate Test

Level 2

Hi

I have got a Multivariate test in Target.

I would like to use Response tokens output information and integrate them into 3rd-party analytics solution.

I tried to fill analytics solution inputs with Response Tokens and got :
test = activity.name
creation/variant = experience.name
wave = ?
variable = ?
version = ?

I don't know how to fill empty inputs
Example of waiting result :

wave = 1
variable = 1[Header]
version = 2[Grey]

Any suggestion ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Tienzen

If I'm understanding correctly, "wave" seems to be related to traffic allocation (control or targeted) and can be mapped with "experience.trafficAllocationId". "Version" could be the at.js version so you can hard code it as per the version used.

Please provide more information around "variable" like what exactly the analytics solution is looking under "variable" input?

Hope this helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Tienzen

If I'm understanding correctly, "wave" seems to be related to traffic allocation (control or targeted) and can be mapped with "experience.trafficAllocationId". "Version" could be the at.js version so you can hard code it as per the version used.

Please provide more information around "variable" like what exactly the analytics solution is looking under "variable" input?

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Level 2
Hi shelly-goel, Thanks for your help. The traffic allocation data looks something great for my "wave" input. About "version" and "variable". They are complementaries. In my MV Test, "variable" will represent the zone where I want to make change. In my case, the Header. "version" will be the detail of what exactly changed in the header. In my case, the backgroundColor in Grey variable = 1[Header] version = 1[Grey] => number before [..] is just an index Example of other values possible variable: '2[Sidebar]', version: '4[Black]'

Employee Advisor

@TienzenOkay, in this case you would use experience.id [experience.name] for the 'variable' and option.id [option.name] for the 'version'.

Refer to this link for more details with an example how to implement and a video tutorial as well: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/administer/response-tokens.html?lang=en#section...

Example values would be like below:

shelly-goel_0-1608572897535.png

Level 2
Thanks a lot for your help and your reactivity