Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Have to create audience for logged in users, Am using webSDK, So need a solution with websdk not with at.js

Level 1

Hello Team,

Need help to create the audience for logged in users. I know it should be achievable through profile attributes or mbox attributes which neeeds to be shared from page level to adobe target.

Am using web SDK,  So  i tried to send the information from webpage to adobe target via below code.For example in below code am sending profile.userloggedinType = true. But its not reflecting on adobe target. Am not sure wether i am doing right process or not. If its wrong please help with steps.

alloy("sendEvent", {
  "data": {
    "__adobe": {
      "target": {
        "profile.userloggedinType": "true",
        "user.categoryId": "clothing"
      }
    }
  }
});

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RamnathRa1 

Ideally, the Target Page parameters and profile parameters must sent with data object like below.

alloy("sendEvent", {
      }
    }
  }
});
return data;

Pass if any additional parameters and then in your launch system based on your rule configuration for ex: 

1. Open the all pages - library loaded - send event - 50 rule

2. Select the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK - Send event action

3. Add the data.content data element to the Data field

4. Save your changes and build library. 

Check in adobe debugger and validate under data > __adobe > target and see if profile.userLoggedinType and user.CategoryID. If you are able to see then 

simply login to Adobe Target under Audience-> Visitor Profile -> you can see userLoggedinType attribute will be available.

Hope this helps.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RamnathRa1 

Ideally, the Target Page parameters and profile parameters must sent with data object like below.

alloy("sendEvent", {
      }
    }
  }
});
return data;

Pass if any additional parameters and then in your launch system based on your rule configuration for ex: 

1. Open the all pages - library loaded - send event - 50 rule

2. Select the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK - Send event action

3. Add the data.content data element to the Data field

4. Save your changes and build library. 

Check in adobe debugger and validate under data > __adobe > target and see if profile.userLoggedinType and user.CategoryID. If you are able to see then 

simply login to Adobe Target under Audience-> Visitor Profile -> you can see userLoggedinType attribute will be available.

Hope this helps.