Expand my Community achievements bar.

Recommendation tool Unable to 'Save as' a Collection from within the Advanced Search feature

Level 4

Hello,

I'm running into issues when trying to save a collection that I built using the 'Advanced Search' featured within the Adobe Target Recommendations tool. I've narrowed down my products list by applying a number of search rules but when I click the 'Save As...' button, the Collection and Exclusion options are grayed out. Any ideas why?

Please advise.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

More specifically, this seems to be occurring when I try to incorporate a 'value is present' or 'value is not present' parameter into my search. Also noticing these are not options under the collections tab themselves. So wondering if there is a disconnect between the Advanced Search capabilities and Collections. 

Administrator

Thanks for your question and follow up here @ben_mrm! I know this question is almost two years old now but in case anyone wants to try to take a stab at it to close it out with deeper insights, please do - the Community would indeed be better for it!  Thank you for your expertise as always! 

CC our brilliant Advisors:  , and 

and our inspiring Mentors: @abhilashsape@Gokul_Agiwal@Rajneesh_Gautam_@PratheepArunRaj, and @Sneha-Parmar