Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error: Your website domain (ISP) is blocking the Enhanced Experience Composer: how to fix?

Level 8

According to the troubleshooting page (Troubleshooting the Visual Experience Composer and Enhanced Experience Composer ), the fix is for my website domain (ISP) to whitelist the IPs for my region.

I am unsure where the whitelisting needs to happen.

my website has 2 webservers (AEM-based and hosted by Adobe Managed Services) and a load balancer in front (hosted in house). I have checked with our in-house team and no incoming/outgoing IPs are being blocked at the load balancer.

Can you please help? thanks!

ps. I have contacted Target support and they cannot tell me where to whitelist it as well. and while they have provided a workaround, it meant disabling EEC.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi there and thanks for your question! You might want to start off by trying the workaround suggested by Target support - disabling the Enhanced Experience Composer will not pose a problem (it is simply another option for you to try). I hope this helps - please feel free to reach out here again if you face any issues moving forward!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi there and thanks for your question! You might want to start off by trying the workaround suggested by Target support - disabling the Enhanced Experience Composer will not pose a problem (it is simply another option for you to try). I hope this helps - please feel free to reach out here again if you face any issues moving forward!

Level 3

If that doesn't work, I was pointed to an extension called Requestly (https://www.requestly.in/home/​)

With this extension, you can remove x-frame options that could be causing an issue with the page.

Once you've installed it, set up a rule named "Remove X-Frame_Options" and give it the settings in the image below. Once you do, you should be  able to turn off the EEC and edit the page.

1459474_pastedImage_4.png