Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience excluding certain queryparameters of url

Level 2

Hi,

How can I set up an audience to don't launch a test when a url contains some queryparams?

www.example.com --> Test will run 

www.example.com?queryparam1=a&queryparam2=b --> Should be excluded

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

To set up an audience to don't launch a test when a url contains certain query params. Please follow following steps:

1. In the Target interface, click Audiences > Create Audience.

2. Name the audience.

3. Click Add Rule > Site Pages.

4. Click Select, then select the following options:

• Current Page: The page the user is currently on, which is the page that contains an mbox in the activity. If you target at the activity level, this could be a page with an mbox that you are using to define entry conditions, or a page that displays content. If you are targeting by experience, then the current page is the page that the display mbox is on. For Success metric or conversion targeting, then it is the page that those mboxes are on.

Then , Select the option

• Domain: The full domain of the page. When specifying a domain, best practice is to use "contains." For example, "Domain equals facebook.com" will not accept m.facebook.com or www.facebook.com. "Domain contains facebook.com" will accept any variant of facebook.com.

• Query: The content of the URL after the first question mark (?). For example, the query is shown in bold in the following sample URL:

foo.html?xyz=e0a72cb2a2c7

5. Click Add Rule and set up additional rules for the audience.

6. Click Save.

Please see the following documentation for more help:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/c_site_pages.html

Regards

Parit

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

To set up an audience to don't launch a test when a url contains certain query params. Please follow following steps:

1. In the Target interface, click Audiences > Create Audience.

2. Name the audience.

3. Click Add Rule > Site Pages.

4. Click Select, then select the following options:

• Current Page: The page the user is currently on, which is the page that contains an mbox in the activity. If you target at the activity level, this could be a page with an mbox that you are using to define entry conditions, or a page that displays content. If you are targeting by experience, then the current page is the page that the display mbox is on. For Success metric or conversion targeting, then it is the page that those mboxes are on.

Then , Select the option

• Domain: The full domain of the page. When specifying a domain, best practice is to use "contains." For example, "Domain equals facebook.com" will not accept m.facebook.com or www.facebook.com. "Domain contains facebook.com" will accept any variant of facebook.com.

• Query: The content of the URL after the first question mark (?). For example, the query is shown in bold in the following sample URL:

foo.html?xyz=e0a72cb2a2c7

5. Click Add Rule and set up additional rules for the audience.

6. Click Save.

Please see the following documentation for more help:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/c_site_pages.html

Regards

Parit

Level 2
Hi @ParitMittal my page urls ends with home-page.html?success_91xxxxx after login after sucessfull login i wanted to load experince but unble to load experince can you please help me which exact contdition i have use