Expand my Community achievements bar.

Audience Building and Targeting

Community Advisor

Use case: We send emails to fill out the surveys to our customers quarterly. And, I plan to implement a popup personalization in Target where I can target the audience who has not filled the survey. As we all know about the Survey Monkey portal, which most usually companies use and so do we. However, I want to implement Target Experience in a way that I can use the audience of Survey Monkey (emails that I have in hand) to Target with criteria if they have filled out the survey then don't show a popup to them otherwise, show the popup.

If this would have been a form fill on my site then I could have attached an mbox param to that form fill success and have built the audience however this is a survey thing so getting confused and looking for suggestions from my target community.

Any suggestions on this kind of audience building?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 6

Hi @JyotiSharmaV ,

I have not personally tried but you can integrate adobe analytics with Survey and captured the information for audience creation.

https://help.surveymonkey.com/en/getfeedback/integrations/adobe-analytics-integration/

https://pipes.datavirtuality.com/connectors/join/adobe-analytics/surveymonkey/

Are you using any customer data platform (CDP) tool?

Community Advisor

We don't want to pay out & do integration. But I understand Survey Monkey is a separate platform and we don't have a launch tracking code over there that's why curious about the best & easiest way to use the email list of Marketo as the audience. I already have pushed that list of emails into the audience manager & it's appearing in the Audience Tab in Adobe Target as well. but not sure if that will work properly or not. because that has a list of email addresses, not any visitor id or visitor log like wise we get when we push a segment from analytics to Target. Hope that makes sense