Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

AT.JS custom events equivalent in WebSDK

Level 1

@dwright 

I am referring to your tutorial on custom AT.JS events, where one could use evens like at-content-rendering-succeeded for fetching user attributes in response tokens. We are currently just listening to the 'at-content-rendering-succeeded' in the web to refresh a token. Since we have migrated to WebSDK, we are wondering what is the WebSDK equivalent of this/these events so we can use the same and modify our listener to listen to the new WebSDK.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Amrish_Popat ,

Thanks for writing. Unfortunately the custom events are one of the at.js features which has not yet made it to Web SDK. The only event we have is the "send event complete" event which is available in tags with the Web SDK extension. I suggest you open a feature request ticket and let your account team know so they can help prioritize the development of this feature.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Amrish_Popat ,

Thanks for writing. Unfortunately the custom events are one of the at.js features which has not yet made it to Web SDK. The only event we have is the "send event complete" event which is available in tags with the Web SDK extension. I suggest you open a feature request ticket and let your account team know so they can help prioritize the development of this feature.