Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target traffic split not working

Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to split the traffic to 100% to variation B, still when i open the page i am getting Variation A.

Is there any documentation to follow for this Adobe target? 

I am trying to test it in incognito mode, even from another laptop. But i can only see variation A

mprab801_0-1681468988172.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

It sounds like you need help with an activity already activated and trying to split 100% of traffic to Variation B but still seeing Variation A when you open the page. One thing to keep in mind is that if you want to change percentages or significantly impact the flow of people into each experience, it's recommended that you create or copy a new activity. Changing the percentages on different experiences may take a few days for the data to normalize again, especially if many purchasers are return visitors.

Documentation: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/target/kb/traffic_allocation_in_activity_in_target.html

I hope that helps. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

It sounds like you need help with an activity already activated and trying to split 100% of traffic to Variation B but still seeing Variation A when you open the page. One thing to keep in mind is that if you want to change percentages or significantly impact the flow of people into each experience, it's recommended that you create or copy a new activity. Changing the percentages on different experiences may take a few days for the data to normalize again, especially if many purchasers are return visitors.

Documentation: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/target/kb/traffic_allocation_in_activity_in_target.html

I hope that helps.