Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Target Report -Visitor Count

Level 2

TulasiChaganti_0-1689192322636.png

AM using AT.js_2.10.0 and observed that the Visitor Count in the Target Report using “Adobe Target” as report metrics is not getting incremented.

May I know how Target is incrementing the count. To increase the count, doing the following :

1. Logging via new incognito browsers
  2. Clearing the cookies
  3. Returning after 30 minutes

Still am not seeing the count is increasing.

Is this feature dependent on “adobe.target.triggerView=ef”?

Please let me know if anyone has faced this issue.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks,

Tulasi.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Just to be sure, have you confirmed that you are being entered into the activity when you're in the incognito browser? Also, you mentioned triggerView, can you confirm that {page:false} isn't being set as part of the triggerView call e.g.
adobe.target.triggerView('homeView', {page: false})

Level 2

@alexbishopYes, am able to see my activity in the response tokens. Sorry but am not able to see this adobe.target.triggerView('homeView', {page: false}) anywhere.

When this (adobe.target.triggerView) functions is modified in the At.js is showing the difference in the visitor count.

Thanks,

Tulasi.

Administrator

Thanks for your question here TulasiChaganti, and thanks @alexbishop for your always-helpful guidance here on the thread! Wondering if any of our fellow Adobe Target Community Advisors and/ or Adobe Target Community Mentors might be able to weigh in and help clarify further?

CC our brilliant Advisors:  , and 

and our inspiring Mentors: 

@abhilashsape@Gokul_Agiwal@Rajneesh_Gautam_@PratheepArunRaj, and @Sneha-Parmar