Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

How to use dynamic content with predefined geo audiences??

Level 3

I am preparing for post-event updates for 60+ events. I currently have 60+ geo experiences that end on different dates that I have to manually handle. I understand that I will have to manually forward the individual activities, or alter their experience for post events, but I am trying to figure out a way to provide dynamic content to a single post-event lander that mentions their city rather than creating 60+ experiences again. Is there a way to use experience targeting to a accomplish this within a single experience that populates a city event name based on the audience that it fits into? An example of one of my audiences is Chicago + 50 miles. It is all saved in the audience lists.

Thank you.

4 Replies

Employee

You may try using "Add additional page" functionality to capture the values on the last page as below, within the same activity

1564877_pastedImage_0.png

Please refer https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/c_multipage_activity.html for more information.

Level 3

Can you elaborate a bit more? It's not immediately clear how that function would assist in what I am trying to do. I don't want them to be delivered to the current state at all. I want to be able to send them to a post event of that area such as through "redirect to URL" but would like to use dynamic content and a single page that they all forward to, just changing the text for the city.

Employee

Through Additional Page functionality, you may create an activity on two pages of the website for each experience. As an additional page, you may add the URL where you are willing to display the dynamic content. This dynamic content can be delivered through custom code or any other personalization you would like to do on the page.

Adding an additional page would ensure that if a user qualifies for Experience B, Target would deliver the respective experience on the Additional page when they navigate to it post the event. Hope that helps. Please refer to the help document above for more clarification of this option.

Level 3

I get what you are saying now. So I can't technically carry any content from page 1 to page 2 within the experience is what I am gathering. My goal was to automatically forward them to that post-event based on their geo or if they selected that event to let them know the event had already transpired but also pull through the dynamic content. If it was solely geo then I know how to use the dynamic content to do that, but what I really need to do is use the audiences I set up as a mega-market and show that event. So if they are in Rockford Illinois, it still shows Chicago.

Is there a way to reference an audience list to show dynamic content?