Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Copying Audience Modifications To Other Experiences - Experience Targeting

Level 3

I am currently working on an experience targeting project that focuses on geolocation for personalization. Is there an easier way to copy HTML modifications manually from the modifications panel to additional audience experiences? I can't be the only person running into this.

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Ryan,

I hope I'm understanding your question correctly. However, if you want to use the same HTML modification for additional audience experiences have you tried creating an HTML offer (within Offers) and applying this directly to each additional audience experience?

Product Documentation: Offers

Thanks

Joshua

Level 3

Unfortunately, I don't think that will help. The container of code has to be edited for each experience. In this instance, it would be a change of code for city and state, and CTA buttons, as well as a tracking URL. Using an offer doesn't carry over the individual modifications. Unless I am using it wrong. I will dive into that link a bit more as well. Thank you.