Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

xdp file location:

Former Community Member

Hi,

I created a form.xdp using LiveCycle ES in Enterprise suite. I'm surprised that I could not able to find the form in the server. Where is the exact location the form gets stored? I guessed it might be saved as a data record in MYSQL database. if so, in which table this record gets stored?

One more question: When I'm using .net integration with LiveCycle ES, in the code it is asking for repository location. Do we have to setup any repository in the syste? Or do we have a default repository? Can you gimme a glimpse of this repository funda like how we create it...or from where can we access it?

Thanks in advance

k.c

1 Reply

Level 4

You're probably using Workbench, i would suggest you to post in the Workbench forum.

I believe workbench saves all resources (xdp, pdf, images, fragments, custom components and so on) on a resource DB that allows for colaborive work, instead of a physical file, but to be honest i have no idea here in with tables it is stored and how you can retrieve it manually.

If you're using Designer then the xdp file is in your local machine (the machine from here Desinger was launched)