Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Subforms don't flow and compatibility issues

Level 2

Hi all,

I made a form (which I attach) for my colleagues in our school. The form has 2 subforms that are intended to expand themselves according to the number of failed or passed students, pushing down the rest of the form to make room. This subforms are in sections 2.3. and 2.4 of the attached form. The problem is that they don't expand themselves. When I run the script (with a button), creates only one instance of the subform whatever number of failed or passed students you provide. How can I fix this?

And another question. If I create a dynamic fillable PDF with Livecycle Designer ES, with which versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader can I read (and fill) it? I tried with Adobe Reader 9 and 8 and it's OK (with remarks in version 8), but what about Adobe Reader 6 or 7?

Thanks in advance.

Enrique Llorens

1 Reply

Level 6

Hi,

1) I made your form flawable by adding one main subform which has all others, also subform with sections 2.3 and 2.4 - flowable. Now after adding new instances they are appearing and pushes down. One problem you have to made your form look good after this changes. I just shown you the way expanding should work.

2) Under File - Form properties - Default tab there is targer version of Reader, you can play with this setting.

BR,

Paul Butenko