Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

This submit button may be incomplete

Level 1

Hey guys, I'm hoping to get a little help here.  I've been scrounging the net for answers for a while now, and haven't come up with anything solid. 

First of all, I'm fairly new to LiveCycle, so if its something simple, I appologize.

Basically, I've got a form for a work order request that I've built out of an existing form, using LiveCycle.  I want to be able to shoot the form to someone via email, let them fill in the information, and then click the send button at the top which should, in theory, email it to a shared email address among my office.  The problem I'm running into, the email address we share has multiple periods (military email i.e. @ang.af.mil), and LiveCycle doesn't recognize it as a "proper" email address, so it kicks out the error. 

Now this wouldn't be a problem if all it did was kick out the error and still submitted the form.  Unfortunately, it won't submit the form.

Another problem I've ran into, the digital signature isn't recognized on our systems either, the few people I've sent the form to, to test, haven't been able to sign it, or send it.

So any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

2 Replies

Level 2

Could you mention what is the exact value you specify in the URL field?

is it just the email address for eg "abc@ang.af.mil"

the fully qualified value should be "mailto:abc@ang.af.mil"

Level 1

Slow response, I apologize.

I've tried both ways.  Currently it reads "mailto:abc.def@ang.af.mil?subject=Multimedia Request" -- abc.def replaced for obvious reasons.

I just spoke with a representative on the phone and they're trying to come up with some answers as well.  Unfortunately, nothing as of yet.