Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Go to pages in a form

Level 7

I have a multi-page form. I would like to provide buttons that let the user move to the next page

, previous page and first and last pages.

In a previous posting on the Forum, I found this piece of script xfa.host.pageDown(); to let the user display the next page. And there's a comparable piece of script to display the previous page.

What script do I use to move to the first page of the form or the last page of the form?

Thanks,

MDawn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unless anyone has any other way, you can use the setFocus method to a field on the page you want to move.

xfa.host.setFocus

If you want to move to Last page, use xfa.host.setFocus("LastPage.TextField1");

If you want to move to First page, use xfa.host.setFocus("FirstPage.TextField1");

You already have the pageDown and pageUp methods to move between next and previous pages.

xfa.host.pageDown

xfa.host.pageUp

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unless anyone has any other way, you can use the setFocus method to a field on the page you want to move.

xfa.host.setFocus

If you want to move to Last page, use xfa.host.setFocus("LastPage.TextField1");

If you want to move to First page, use xfa.host.setFocus("FirstPage.TextField1");

You already have the pageDown and pageUp methods to move between next and previous pages.

xfa.host.pageDown

xfa.host.pageUp

Thanks

Srini

Level 7

Thanks, Srini. Do I use the actual words LastPage? Or do I use the name of the page object from the Hierarchy panel?

Thanks,

Margaret Dawn

Supervisor - Documentation

W: 630-850-1065

Level 10

You need to use the actual page name from the heirarchy.

I only put the LastPage as a sample code..

Thanks

Srini

Level 7

Just making sure. Thanks.

Margaret Dawn

Supervisor - Documentation

W: 630-850-1065