Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

This object contains missplled text

Level 5

Text object shows ABC contained "This object contains missplled text".

How can I remove it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi, The ABC marker is a good indictor to have, BUT if you desire to remove it...go to: Tools>Option>Select Wizards and Tips in left pane > Deselect "Show In-place warning markers".

That should do it.  Again, although a nuisance, this little critter can be helpful since you may not always see the red wavy line indicator that lets you know something is misspelled (i.e. values in a drop-down list, text written in a validation pattern message, etc.)

image1.jpg

Shaun

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi, The ABC marker is a good indictor to have, BUT if you desire to remove it...go to: Tools>Option>Select Wizards and Tips in left pane > Deselect "Show In-place warning markers".

That should do it.  Again, although a nuisance, this little critter can be helpful since you may not always see the red wavy line indicator that lets you know something is misspelled (i.e. values in a drop-down list, text written in a validation pattern message, etc.)

image1.jpg

Shaun